Terms of Service
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
Refund & Cancellation Policy
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- In the event that you are not happy with any product you purchase from Wealthy Education then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you continue to use Wealthy Education products after requesting the refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you violate any of our terms or policies.
- Refunds are made via Paypal and will processed within 5 business days by our customer support team. If you file a claim with Paypal before letting us solve your issue or process a refund, you will be permanently banned from our community. We don't like to keep your money. So be patient!
At Wealthy Education, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your initial purchase and you will receive a full refund of your purchase amount.
The only exclusion is if you attempt to download, rip, mirror or otherwise copy content from our Member Areas for offline use. Anyone caught doing this will not be entitled to a refund.
In addition, downloadable tools, contents or products are not eligible for a refund.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, others) and customer databases (ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, and others). These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by Wealthy Education will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and Stripe, to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. All our products are delivered as downloads, on receipt of payment. All goods remain property of the company until paid for in full. The download instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Exclusions and Limitations
Should we update, amend or make any changes to these terms of service, those changes will be prominently posted here.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.